Sunday 5 March 2017





Here is my latest purchase from Next. It is a gorgeous make-up bag with gold zip detail and an embroidered gold Meow! logo on the back. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to buy it as it was so cute and I love anything with cats on. I really love the gold detail and it's a perfect size for all your essential make-up products. At £7.00 I didn't think it was too expensive as I know I will find it useful. 




I also bought a small bottle of  Next perfume called Paradise. The scent is lovely and reminded me of holidays it was £4.00, again not too overpriced. Well worth it. 

I also love the Marks and Spencer chocolate range at the moment. They have some gorgeous gift boxes of chocolates and confectionery such as these Handmande Prosecco Marshmallows which are amazing! The packaging is beautiful with lots of gold and ribbons. There are some great original gifts for Easter too. Check them out! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...