Sunday 5 March 2017

The Little Paris Kitchen

My new favourite cooking programme is The Little Pairs Kitchen with Rachel Khoo on BBC 1. Rachel cooks some gorgeous French recipes, most of which are really easy and look amazing. She has established her own little restaurant in her home in Paris which only caters for two people at a time. I absolutely love her home and kitchen. It really has an authentic French vintage style. She uses lots of vintage kitchen equipment and has created a lovely area to cook in. It just goes to show, you don't need a massive space to create a lovely cosy vintage kitchen. 

I also love her fashion style. She usually wears a pretty vintage skirt and top and always looks amazing with her characteristic red lippy! I have just bought her book The Little Paris Kitchen and intend to have a go at one or two recipes. The one I really like, is the Chouquettes, which are delicate, sweet, choux pastry bites sprinkled with sugar and chocolate chips. When I have had a go at making these I will post an image on the blog! 

I am so looking forward to having our new kitchen extension, so that I can do more cooking with my girls when they are a little bit older! I really hope to be able to create a lovely kitchen with a vintage feel and I am already collecting lots of kitchenalia to adorn the shelves! 

Please comment on the post below if you have also tried any of Rachel's recipes or have any ideas about how to style a vintage kitchen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...